Rates Last Modified: November 19, 2018
below is for
$200,000 Loan Amount
|30 Year Fixed||4.875%||0.000||4.911%||View more info|
|20 Year Fixed||4.625%||0.000||4.673%||View more info|
|15 Year Fixed||4.375%||0.000||4.436%||View more info|
|7/1 ARM* 5/2/5 Caps||4.750%||0.000||5.164%||View more info|
|5/5 ARM* 2/2/5 Caps||4.625%||0.000||5.432%||View more info|
|5/1 ARM* 2/2/5 Caps||4.500%||0.000||5.157%||View more info|
*ARM = Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Caps: A cap on the interest rate is a common protection for you when getting an ARM. Another protection is a cap on the payment. Consumer safeguards which limit the amount monthly payments on an adjustable rate mortgage may change.
- Conforming: A "conventional" (conforming) mortgage is a loan that conforms to established guidelines by the Federal Housing Financing Agency (FHFA) for the size of the loan.
- Doc prep: Document preparation SFN has to do to get your loan ready for signing.
- Jumbo: A jumbo mortgage is a home loan for an amount that exceeds conforming loan limits established by regulation. The conforming loan limit is $453,100 in most of the United States. The limit on conforming loans is $679,650 in the highest-cost areas.
- LTV: Loan to Value
- Non-convertible: An Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) that does not give the borrower the option to convert to a fixed-rate mortgage.
- Point: A point is 1% of the loan amount. For example, 1% on a $150,000 loan = $1,500.
- Rate lock letter: If your interest rate is locked, the rate available to you won’t change before closing, as long as you close within the specified timeframe and there are no changes to your application. A rate lock agreement specifies the terms of a rate lock in for you.
- Refi: Refinance